Monday, August 1, 2011

A Luna Landing

imgres.jpg
I am at Luna Cafe, across from Vim, where my fiancee works.  Great little cafe just outside of Central Square in Cambridge, MA.  I've been here a few times now, thanks in part to the gentleman behind the counter who always remembers to call me Jungle.  Today I am siting at their tables, which have a full tablecloth and place settings, and makes me feel good about myself for reasons I can't explain.  


Cappucino - (1 - 10): 8 out of 10.  They asked me if it was dry enough.  I didn't know what that was, so I asked.  Turns out good, could be a bit hotter.  Its a triple shot.  

Ambiance - (1 - 10): 8 out of 10.  Tablecloths.  I like tablecloths.

Snootiness Level - (1 - 10): 2 out of 10.  No pretension here, but for a woman next to me asking if they have organic honey.

Staff - (1 - 10): (9 out of 10).  Really nice.  Asked me lots of questions.  Hurried my check over.  Only thing was the girl who brought me my cappuccino looked at me funny when I made a joke.  C'mon, its all about me!

Cost - (1 - 10): (7 out of 10) I've changed this category, since I'll only note cleanliness if its a problem.  $4.00 for a triple cappuccino.  Not great, not awful.

Strangest thing that happened while I visited: There's a guy in a panama hat who keeps looking at me and smiling.  He's with a woman who looks like his date (if you can have a date at 10:40 on a Monday).  I'm weirded out, which takes a lot.

Go for a Luna Landing!

No comments:

Post a Comment